Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Taking for granted

I had a toe fracture three months back and am recovering from it. A toe fracture is different from fractures at other locations because one has to carry the whole body weight on these toes. I couldn't walk or stand for long due to terrible swelling. For somebody who feels alive during a work out as opposed to sitting around lazily, it was a very long three months of my life. I realized how much we take good health for granted until something like this happens. I thought to myself, I wouldn't ask for anything more if only I can walk better. But since it started getting better and bothering me less, my silly little problems are bubbling up again...after a while I realized what my wish/priority was just a few weeks ago and how easily I forgot all about it, such is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment